Skip to main content

Community

The View

From Our Readers...

March 4, 2021

We love hearing from our readers! Here's what a few of you have to say this week. I liked reading about Amanda Gorman (February 19). I think she and I could make the world a better place. Even though the…

Audio

The View

From Our Readers...

February 11, 2021

Mrs. Hall’s students at Durham Academy, in North Carolina, shared their feedback and ideas with us. Read what a few of them had to say. I loved the TFK article about rock, paper, scissors (January 15). I use rock, paper,…

Audio

Young Game Changers

Meet an Activist

February 10, 2021

Rebekah Bruesehoff, 14, enjoys playing field hockey, baking, and reading fantasy books. She's also an activist. Rebekah advocates for transgender rights. People who are transgender don't identify with the gender assigned to them at birth. "When I was born, everybody…

Audio

Earth Science

You Can Do It

January 13, 2021

Go to the window and look outside. Are there clouds in the sky? How many? Are they puffy or wispy? Are they blocking sunlight or letting it through? NASA scientists are interested in your answers. They’re using the power of…

Audio

The View

From Our Readers...

January 8, 2021

Write to us at tfkeditors@time.com to share your thoughts, ideas, and opinions on any topic. You might just see your words in a future issue. Throughout January, we’ll be sharing notes from kids about their heroes. Read some below. From…

Audio

The View

From Our Readers...

December 28, 2020

This month, we’ll be sharing notes from kids about their heroes. But we’re happy to hear from you on any topic! Write to us at tfkeditors@time.com to share your thoughts and ideas. You might see your name in a future…

Audio

Young Game Changers

Kid of the Year Gitanjali Rao

December 4, 2020

For months, we’ve been asking, “who will become Kid of the Year?” The answer was revealed on December 4 during a TV special on Nickelodeon. Out of more than 5,000 nominees, Gitanjali Rao won the top honor. Academy Award–winning actor…

Audio
Spanish

Young Game Changers

Kid of the Year: The Honorees

December 4, 2020

TIME’s Kid of the Year honor recognizes young people who are making a positive impact in their community. Along with winner Gitanjali Rao, four honorees were selected with the help of a committee of influential kids. The committee included Dylan…

Audio
Spanish

People

Heroes of 2020

November 20, 2020

Who’s your 2020 hero? TIME for Kids is asking readers to tell us about people taking heroic steps to help one another during the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you know a doctor, a nurse, a scientist, a teacher, a grocery worker,…

Audio

Young Game Changers

Incredible Kids: Jack Dalton

November 12, 2020

Who’ll become the Kid of the Year? The answer will be revealed December 4 on an hour-long TV special on Nickelodeon. Read about Jack Dalton, one of the top 20 finalists, below. Jack, 10, from Nashua, New Hampshire, is committed…

Audio