Skip to main content

Community

People

Kids Report on COVID-19: Jack in Georgia

April 2, 2020

We asked our team of TFK Kid Reporters for their perspective on the coronavirus pandemic. Here, TFK Kid Reporter Jack Doane, from Rex, Georgia, shares his thoughts. The coronavirus has single-handedly shut down everything. For me, that means my school…

Audio

People

Kids Report on COVID-19: Alexis from Ohio

March 30, 2020

We asked our team of TFK Kid Reporters for their perspective on the coronavirus pandemic. Here, TFK Kid Reporter Alexis Bumah, from Dayton, Ohio, shares her experience. There was a rapid change of events in my life starting about three…

Audio

People

Kids Report on COVID-19: Raunak in New Jersey

March 27, 2020

We asked our team of TFK Kid Reporters for their perspective on the coronavirus pandemic. Here, TFK Kid Reporter Raunak Singh, from Fair Lawn, New Jersey, shares his thoughts. COVID-19 is caused by an infectious coronavirus. Many people have already…

Audio

People

Kids Report on COVID-19: Henry in Massachusetts

March 23, 2020

We asked our team of TFK Kid Reporters for their perspective on the coronavirus pandemic. Here, TFK Kid Reporter Henry Carroll, from Boston, Massachusetts, shares his thoughts on what kids can do to help. Over the New Year’s holiday, our…

Audio

People

Kids Report on COVID-19: Mira in Kansas

March 20, 2020

We asked our team of TFK Kid Reporters for their perspective on the coronavirus pandemic. Here, TFK Kid Reporter Mira McInnes, from Leawood, Kansas, shares her experience. For a while, the coronavirus didn’t seem like something I personally had to…

Audio

People

Kids Report on COVID-19: Eshaan in Texas

March 18, 2020

We asked our team of TFK Kid Reporters for their perspective on the coronavirus pandemic. Here, TFK Kid Reporter Eshaan Mani, from Houston, Texas, shares his thoughts. “Coronavirus Declared a Pandemic, Says World Health Organization.” These words flashed across my…

Audio

Movies and Television

Celebrating Kids

March 6, 2020

On February 24, TIME for Kids and Nickelodeon announced the first-ever Kid of the Year television special. The hour-long show will air on Nickelodeon and CBS in December. It will feature five outstanding young leaders who are making a positive…

Audio

Young Game Changers

Dream Big

February 13, 2020

In his speech at the March on Washington, in 1963, Martin Luther King Jr. described his dream for the nation and the urgency of taking action. TIME for Kids wanted to know: What’s your dream? We asked young people to…

Audio

People

It's Party Time

December 4, 2019

Thirty minutes before the party, volunteers arrive and get to work. They hang a banner and streamers, set up toys, games, and activities, and arrange colorfully wrapped gifts on a table. Soon it’s time to blast the music and welcome…

Government

Kids Decide

October 31, 2019

P.S. 139, in Brooklyn, New York, has a school garden where students grow their favorite fruits and vegetables. It also has a school cookbook filled with recipes that use those foods, as well as a technology club, a soccer club,…

Audio