A subscription to TIME for Kids includes the following:
- Weekly print magazine for each student, along with print teaching resources
- Teacher and student access to the digital magazine, including archived content and stories and features not included in the print magazine
- Key articles available at two reading levels; select articles available at three reading levels
- Accessibility features available through the digital magazine including key articles with full Spanish translation, read-aloud, and embedded vocabulary support
- Lesson plans and teaching resources for each issue, including reading assessments
- Access to the TIME Vault, providing 90+ years of TIME magazine content—every cover, article, and advertisement
Need a custom price quote?
If you are ordering more than 750 subscriptions, we are here to help with a volume discount. Complete this form or contact customer service at 1.800.777.8600.
Need help with funding?
If you are interested in purchasing a subscription to TIME for Kids for your students but are struggling with funding, the following resources may help you locate additional funding from government programs and grants.
Need to try it?
Great news! TIME for Kids student access is free to everyone for back to school! However, for ALL the great functionality of TIME for Kids, subscribe today for full access to new features as they are released.