Creativity is all around us. It’s in the music we hear and in the fashion we choose to wear. It’s in the paintings we look at and in the plays we watch. This text set explores the theme of innovation by featuring various artists’ creative processes and their impact on the world.
1. What defines an innovator?
2. What inspires people to create? Where do they get their ideas from?
3. What effects do innovative people have on their communities?
4. What lessons can readers take away from reading about creative people?
5. How do different artists and their creative processes compare and contrast?
Click here for the full PDF guide to this text set.