Skip to main content

Community

Arts

Kids Write About the Pandemic

July 9, 2021

What has the last year been like for you? In the fourth part of our series of pandemic essays, you’ll hear from Roman, in New York; Afton, in Arizona; and Jeremy, in Connecticut. These kids and their families went through…

Audio

Arts

July 2, 2021

We asked TFK readers and Kid Reporters to write about the pandemic. In this third part of our series, you’ll hear from Victoria, in Pennsylvania; Sophia and Valentina, in New Jersey; and Sammy, in Illinois. These kids sure know how…

Audio

Arts

June 25, 2021

In the second part of our series of pandemic essays from kids, you’ll hear from Mira, in Kansas; Isaiah, in North Carolina; and Maria, in Texas. These three kids found themselves feeling difficult emotions, from sadness to anxiety. But they…

Audio

Arts

June 17, 2021

What has the last year been like for you? We asked TIME for Kids readers and TFK Kid Reporters, past and present, to think about the pandemic. How has it changed our lives? Most of you wrote to us about…

Audio

People

Educators Who Inspire

May 2, 2021

Everyone knows teachers who go above and beyond to help their students learn and grow. This year, Teacher Appreciation Week starts May 3. To celebrate, we asked TFK Kid Reporters to tell us about a teacher who inspires them. Read…

Audio

People

#IRL: Meet Afton

April 16, 2021

TFK Kid Reporter Afton enjoys music, baking, and reading, and is the oldest of four kids. Here, she shares some of her favorite things. Show Us. . .

Audio

Young Game Changers

Here to Help

April 14, 2021

Dear TFK, I’ve noticed that you focus a lot on young activists in your articles, and I love it! They are all so inspiring. When I feel inspired, I want to go out and do something, make a change in…

Audio

Young Game Changers

Be a TFK Kid Reporter

April 9, 2021

Do you dream of being a reporter? Enter the TFK Kid Reporter Contest for a chance to report for our magazines and website. TFK Editors will choose 10 talented students as TFK Kid Reporters for the 2021-2022 school year. To…

Audio

The View

From Our Readers...

April 9, 2021

You can write to us to share your thoughts and opinions on TIME for Kids articles. We recently received this letter from a reader in Connecticut. With regard to your article “Exploring Mars” (March 26), it was interesting and…

Audio